Unit Plan: Global Inequality (6-8)
This unit plan overview provides links to all lessons along with links to accompanying teacher support materials that include:
- Student worksheets and answer guides for individual lessons
- Inquiry activities (support materials are provided as needed)
- Numeracy activity/answer guide
NOTE - answer keys/marking guides are accessible only by teachers and are located at the bottom of this page.
Teachers can use/adapt any of these materials as needed.
When possible, content will be updated yearly for relevancy and to check links. However, teachers may find that over time links to external sources become unavailable. Teachers may want to consider replacing these with alternate sources.
Global Inequality (6-8) lessons and links to resources are listed below.
Download worksheets and make available to your students:
- Lesson 1: What is Global Inequality?
- Lesson 3: Lack of Funding & Poverty
- Lesson 4: Misinformation and Polio
- Lesson 5: War & Violence
- Lesson 6: Solving Inequalities in Childhood Immunization
Go here if you need to make a class on Kids Boost Immunity.
Go here to get your students to join.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help.
Questions? Feedback? Leave a comment below!
(sign in as a teacher to view/submit comments)