Unit Plan: Canada’s Interactions with the Global Community (6)
This unit plan overview provides links to all lessons along with links to accompanying teacher support materials that include:
- Student worksheets and answer guides for individual lessons
- Inquiry activities (support materials are provided as needed)
- Numeracy activity/answer guide
NOTE - answer keys/marking guides are accessible only by teachers and are located at the bottom of this page.
Teachers can use/adapt any of these materials as needed.
When possible, content will be updated yearly for relevancy and to check links. However, teachers may find that over time links to external sources become unavailable. Teachers may want to consider replacing these with alternate sources.
Canada’s Interactions with the Global Community (6) lessons and links to resources are listed below.
Download worksheets and make available to your students:
- Lesson 1: Canada’s Interactions with the Global Community - World Health
- Lesson 2: Reading a Map: Latitude and Longitude
- Lesson 3: Why Global Health Issues Require Cooperation
- Lesson 4: Why Did the WHO Name Vaccine Hesitancy a Top 10 Issue?
- Lesson 6: Canada’s Response to Vaccine Hesitancy at Home
- Lesson 7: Canada’s Response to Vaccine Hesitancy Abroad
- Video Worksheet: WHO Vaccine Safety Net (5 min)
- Lesson 8: Case Study: Preventing Cancer With a Vaccine - Canada vs Rwanda
- Video Worksheet: Vaccinating Against Cervical Cancer (5 min)
Go here if you need to make a class on Kids Boost Immunity.
Go here to get your students to join.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help.
Questions? Feedback? Leave a comment below!
(sign in as a teacher to view/submit comments)