Unit Plan: Refugee Experiences (7-9)
This unit plan overview provides links to all lessons along with links to accompanying teacher support materials that include:
Student worksheets and answer guides for individual lessons
Inquiry activities (support materials are provided as needed)
NOTE - answer keys/marking guides are accessible only by teachers and are located at the bottom of this page.
Teachers can use/adapt any of these materials as needed.
When possible, content will be updated yearly for relevancy and to check links. However, teachers may find that over time links to external sources become unavailable. Teachers may want to consider replacing these with alternate sources.
Refugee Experiences (7-9) lessons and links to resources are listed below.
Online lessons have interactive activities. Suggested grade level is indicated for each.
Download worksheets and make available to your students:
- Lesson 1: Refugees Around the World
- Lesson 2: Global Activists & NGOs
- Lesson 3: Refugees and Health
- Lesson 4: Challenges to Public Support
- Handout Refugees Experiences - Interactive activities for Lessons 1-4 (in case of limited access to computers, wifi, etc. here is a printable version of the online interactive activities)
Go here if you need to make a class on Kids Boost Immunity.
Go here to get your students to join.
Contact email@example.com if you need help.
Questions? Feedback? Leave a comment below!
(sign in as a teacher to view/submit comments)