Unit Plan: Diversity of Living Things (8-9)
This 1-page unit plan overview provides links to all of the Diversity of Living Things lessons for Grades 8 to 9, along with links to accompanying teacher support materials that include:
- Worksheets and answer guides to accompany the lessons
- Printable interactive activities from all lessons to support student learning in case of limited computer or online access
Diversity of Living Things (8-9) lessons and links to resources are listed below.
Online lessons have audio and interactive activities.
Download worksheets and make available to your students:
- Lesson 2 Classification of Living Things (approx. 20 mins)
- Handout Living Things Vocab Worksheet (approx. 10 minutes)
- Lesson 3 Prokaryotic vs Eukaryotic Cells (approx. 20 mins)
- Interactive Activities For Lessons 1-3 (printable versions in case computer or wifi access is limited)
- Answer Guides—To hide from students, you have to be logged in and scroll down to the answer key section below!
Go here if you need to make a class on Kids Boost Immunity.
Go here to get your students to join.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help.
Questions? Feedback? Leave a comment below!
(sign in as a teacher to view/submit comments)