Unit Plan: Diversity of Living Things (6-7)
This unit plan overview provides links to all lessons along with links to accompanying teacher support materials that include:
- Student worksheets and answer guides for individual lessons
- Inquiry activities (support materials are provided as needed)
NOTE - answer keys/marking guides are accessible only by teachers and are located at the bottom of this page.
Teachers can use/adapt any of these materials as needed.
When possible, content will be updated yearly for relevancy and to check links. However, teachers may find that over time links to external sources become unavailable. Teachers may want to consider replacing these with alternate sources.
Diversity of Living Things (6-7) lessons and links to resources are listed below.
Online lessons have interactive activities. Suggested grade level is indicated for each.
Download worksheets and make available to your students:
- Lesson 1: Living Things Can Be Classified By What They Eat (approx. 20 mins)
- Lesson 2: Classifying Living Things (approx. 20 mins)
- Lesson 3: Ecosystems and Biomes (approx. 20 mins)
- Activity Food/Metabolism Worksheet (approx. 5-10 mins)
- Lesson 4: Past Extinctions Teach Us How To Work On Conservation (approx. 30 mins)
- Handout Interactive Activities Living Things Lessons (printable documents to use in case computer or wifi access is limited)
Go here if you need to make a class on Kids Boost Immunity.
Go here to get your students to join.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help.
Questions? Feedback? Leave a comment below!
(sign in as a teacher to view/submit comments)